Focused on both environmental stewardship and financial success, Resolute Forest Products offers promising and fulfilling job opportunities, where motivated individuals have every chance to accelerate their careers. If you are passionate and ready to make a difference, Resolute is the company that will assure you of success.
Our Montréal location in Quebec, Canada is currently seeking talent to fill the position of Analyst, HRIS & HR Data. This job is permanent, full-time. The preferred starting date would be 08/20/2018.
Are you passionate about data and people? Do you like to act as a resource person, collect data and produce reports? If so, this opportunity could be for you.
You will provide first-level expertise and support for the HRIS and take part in its upgrades. You will also work with internal stakeholders to gather data, produce and distribute reports. More specifically, your responsibilities will be:
- Gather required data to produce and distribute reports, ad hoc reports and dashboards for various levels of the Company, using SAP SuccessFactors and other reporting tools;
- Design and implement processes to improve and automate existing reports and dashboards;
- Collaborate on a daily basis with the HRIS and Organizational Development team in executing reports and reviewing the work of peers.
- Analyze, assess and resolve inquiries concerning navigation, security, general information and how to use the system;
- Partner with the HRIS Administrator to coordinate the planning and deployment of system upgrades and maintenance. Update system processes, procedures and support documentation for each system upgrade.
- Carry out testing of solutions, design and update test scenarios and scripts for the acceptance testing phase;
- Participate in research and development to enable continuing innovation and to improve the understanding of how to use the HR system;
- Determine why certain errors occur and recommend changes to systems, processes or training;
- Create and update process documents and user guides.
Reporting to the Manager, Organizational Development - Canada & HRIS, your will be part of the the HRIS and Organizational Development team.
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree in human resources, computer engineering, computer science, management information systems, business administration, social sciences or a related field, including coursework in research, statistics or data analysis ;
- Experience with HR processes and policies, including employee information management, talent acquisition, goals and performance management and succession planning;
- Experience with the SAP SuccessFactors solution, an asset.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and French;
- Mastery of Microsoft Office suite’s Excel software;
- Ability to create complex reports and dashboards;
- Ability to interpret data and present them in a clear format.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Resolute Forest Products is an equal opportunity employer.
Jobs where you grow
We are a global leader in the forest products industry offering a dynamic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help develop your skills.
With a diverse range of pulp, paper, tissue and wood products sold in over 70 countries, Resolute owns or operates some 40 manufacturing facilities, as well as power generation assets, in Canada and the United States.
We are a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We have made important inroads to ensure long-term profitability and to be an environmental supplier of choice. In order to remain a leader in our field, we are looking for individuals who are driven and eager to learn. Come take part of our history and be part of the change!
How are we building the Resolute of the future?
Find out in our Annual Report, available at resolutefp.com/publications.
Join the conversation!
Visit The Resolute Blog at blog.resolutefp.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.