CareOregon is a nonprofit community benefits company based in Portland, Ore., with satellite offices around the state. Since 1994, we’ve been providing health plan services to Oregonians and developing innovative approaches to care. We serve members of two CareOregon Medicare Advantage plans, as well as Oregon Health Plan (Medicaid) members through four Coordinated Care Organizations - Columbia Pacific CCO, Health Share of Oregon, Jackson Care Connect and Yamhill Community Care Organization.
Housecall Providers is a member of the CareOregon family, with positions available for home-based primary care providers (doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants) as well as hospice and palliative care clinicians. Housecall Providers is a health care nonprofit dedicated to providing quality, home-centered medical care to homebound adults and those living with serious illness within the Portland metro area. Our interdisciplinary, person-centered care model seamlessly integrates primary, palliative and hospice care, reflecting our mission of caring for our patients throughout their entire lives.
Our mission is to cultivate individual well-being and community health through shared learning and innovation. Because we focus on total health and well-being, not just health care, our employees help members live their lives to the fullest.
- A culture that values collaborative, innovative work.
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telecommuting options for many positions.
- 401k program with generous employer contributions.
- Training and education opportunities.
- Employer-paid transit pass or subsidy.
Job Search Tips:
- To search by company click the drop down next to the company field
- To see a list of all available jobs, leave all the search criteria to “All” or “Any”, then click “Search”
- To search for specific jobs and/or locations, enter your criteria and click, “Search”
- If you don't see a position open that you are interested in, click the "sign in" at the top right corner to create a profile and set up a job alert notification
CareOregon is an equal opportunity employer. The organization selects the best individual for the job based upon job related qualifications, regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, ancestry, marital status, or disability. The organization will make a reasonable accommodation to known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the operation of our organization.
Federal Polygraph Protection Act Notice: http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
Federal Family and Leave Act: http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Equal Employment Opportunity: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
"EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf