Health Share of Oregon, based in Portland, is the largest of the state’s 16 Coordinated Care Organizations. Founded in 2012, we are a novel collaboration of 11 private and public organizations: Adventist Health, CareOregon, Central City Concern, Clackamas County, Kaiser Permanente, Legacy Health, Multnomah County, Oregon Health & Science University, Providence Health & Services, Tuality Healthcare and Washington County. Together, we serve a diverse population of Oregon Health Plan (Medicaid) clients living in Clackamas, Multnomah and Washington counties.
Our employees help a community-wide partnership deliver integrated health care and ensure high quality, cost-effective care for Oregon Health Plan members in the Portland metro area. We foster a community of sharing and learning among our partners by identifying and promoting best practices, process enhancements and clinical expertise.
Our employees say that Health Share is an inspiring place to work. They appreciate the opportunity to be part of a visionary and trailblazing organization. We know that our employees are passionate,committed and that they excel in their work. Our values are simple:
- We put the member voice and experience at the center of what we do
- We believe health equity is achievable
- We honor our commitments
- We are catalysts for continuous improvement
- We operate transparently and use data to guide our work
- We work in partnership to maximize our resources
Job Search Tips:
- To see a list of all available jobs, leave all the search criteria to “All” or “Any”, then click “Search”
- To search for specific jobs and/or locations, enter your criteria and click, “Search”
- If you don't see a position open that you are interested in, click the "sign in" at the top right corner to create a profile and set up a job alert notification
Health Share of Oregon is an equal opportunity employer. The organization selects the best individual for the job based upon job related qualifications, regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, ancestry, marital status, or disability. The organization will make a reasonable accommodation to known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the operation of our organization.
Federal Polygraph Protection Act Notice: http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
Federal Family and Leave Act: http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Equal Employment Opportunity: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
"EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf