Join Our Team
Looking for a great place to work?
One where you can start your career, learn something new every day, develop your professional skills, and grow, while serving the greater good of our island community, alongside like minded and similarly driven colleagues? If so, your search ends here.
The Pacific Daily News is a media company that is home to multimedia journalists, world class sales executives, digital experts, number crunchers and much more! We work hard and we play hard. We succeed by providing trusted news and information and actively supporting the people and businesses in our community. We do this by recruiting top talent, continually investing in their training and encouraging professional growth.
- Integrity, in always doing the right thing.
- Commitment, in having the courage to do what must be done.
- Innovation, in being bold, capitalizing on emerging opportunities and taking measured risks.
- Results, in being accountable and delivering on our word.
- Flexibility, in adapting and moving forward.
- Community and Inclusiveness. Our workforce respects and reflects the diversity in our community. We work as a team because we are better as a team.
Want to learn more about our company? Go to www.gannett.com.