Join Our Team
Looking for a great place to work?
One where you can start your career, learn something new every day, develop your professional skills, and grow, while serving the greater good of our island community, alongside like minded and similarly driven colleagues? If so, your search ends here.
The Pacific Daily News is a media company that is home to multimedia journalists, world class sales executives, digital experts, number crunchers and much more! We work hard and we play hard. We succeed by providing trusted news and information and actively supporting the people and businesses in our community. We do this by recruiting top talent, continually investing in their training and encouraging professional growth.
- Integrity, in always doing the right thing.
- Commitment, in having the courage to do what must be done.
- Innovation, in being bold, capitalizing on emerging opportunities and taking measured risks.
- Results, in being accountable and delivering on our word.
- Flexibility, in adapting and moving forward.
- Community and Inclusiveness. Our workforce respects and reflects the diversity in our community. We work as a team because we are better as a team.
About Gannett: Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an international media and marketing solutions company and one of the largest, most geographically diverse local media companies in the U.S. The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country.Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 107 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products
Click Here to View all Gannett Co., Inc. Job Opportunities
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.