If you are looking for a fun, fast-paced atmosphere that you can thrive and develop your professional skills, WMAZ is the local media company where you want to work. We work hard. We play hard. How do we succeed? We succeed by having the top talent and continually invest in training and encourage professional growth. WMAZ is home to sales executives, journalists, marketing masterminds, digital experts, number crunchers and so much more!
Our core values are:
- Integrity: We show respect by working hard and building trust through honesty, accountability and transparency.
- Risk Taking: We encourage a culture where entrepreneurship and prudent risk taking is rewarded. We learn from our mistakes and use our experience to improve.
- Passion: Our unique position in the community is reflected in our energy and excitement. What we do is special: We inform, enlighten and connect.
- Community Commitment: Our love for our community shines through the way we support, challenge and engage each other.
- Collaborative: We are problem solvers who are unafraid to have fun while harnessing our individual strengths and diverse backgrounds.
- Innovative and Creative: Always looking forward, we capitalize on emerging opportunities by finding creative solutions with our colleagues, customers and audience.
WMAZ provides an atmosphere to grow professionally, but we also offer competitive programs to qualified employees. This includes medical, dental and vision benefits for you, your spouse or partner, and your dependents as well as life insurance, supplemental life, spousal life, accident insurance, and flexible spending accounts. In addition, the Company provides generous vacation time, sick pay, short-term disability (STD), long-term disability (LTD), a 401(k) Savings Plan and more.
We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.