At LifeLabs, we are focused on our vision of building a healthier Canada! We are the largest community diagnostics laboratory in Canada with over 350 collection centres, 16 laboratories and service over 20 million patients each year.
Caring, Agile, Customer Driven, One Team - We live our values every day in what we do to help our patients and healthcare providers. With over 5,700 employees, we all make a difference and that’s why our people are so important to us.
This is an exciting time to join our LifeLabs team, grow your career with us and support numerous business initiatives, innovations, best practice and business development opportunities.
As a member of the National Talent Acquisition Team, the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will play a critical role in sourcing, attracting and hiring top talent for professional shared services roles. The incumbent will develop innovative sourcing strategies, manage campus activations and engagements as well as full cycle recruitment support. This role reports into the National Talent Acquisition Manager, based out of Mississauga Ontario and will be responsible for delivering on business hiring needs while aligning with the national Talent Acquisition Strategy.
Key success factors in this role are being a strong influencer, relationship management, results driven and passion for Talent Acquisition!
- Partner with the hiring managers to provide proactive and collaborative support throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- Create sourcing and pipeline recruitment strategies to provide proactive TA support to the business
- Collaborate on the execution of campus recruitment activities and programs (Coop and New Grad)
- Job board and agency vendor management
- Develop customized recruitment strategies and EVP brand engagement opportunities for client groups
- Support on various National Talent Acquisition strategic initiatives, systems and efficiency projects
- Support the TA Team through high volume recruiting
Desired Skills and Experience
- Post-secondary education – University degree or College diploma - Human Resources/Business Administration preferred
- Corporate recruiting experience - minimum of 5 years working in a high volume recruitment environment and on professional /corporate function roles
- Results driven, strong influencing/relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability ensuring accuracy and attention to detail while managing multiple priorities and competing demands
- Strong communication skills, customer service skills and ability to work within a team and independently
- Solid technical skills in MS Office Suite and the ability to facilitate web-based recruitment including, on-line postings and Boolean searches
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System is required
We thank all candidates for their interest; however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
LifeLabs is committed to building an inclusive environment and will provide accommodations in accordance with the AODA – Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please indicate in your application any accommodations you will require throughout the recruitment process. Alternatively please contact our corporate offices main line to be directed to a member of the Talent Acquisition team at (416) 675-4530.