We’re excited about the upcoming holiday season! To provide our customers with an exceptional experience, we’re looking for individuals whose primary role will be to connect and engage through selling and service.
- Are you comfortable interacting with others in natural and genuine way?
- Does your lifestyle embody the brand’s culture?
- Are you a trend seeker?
- Would you describe yourself as an outgoing & confident individual?
- Do you thrive fast pace environment?
Seasonal employees will typically work between 8 and 20 hours/wk., with an average shift being 4 hours.
Due to the busy holiday season, we ask that our employees be available to work over the Thanksgiving weekend and through the first week of January.
A Customer Associate supports the store leadership team through the cultivation of a store environment that surprises and delights our customers each time they walk through our doors. We envision someone with a vibrant personality, an efficient nature, and natural warmth. Our ideal candidate will provide exceptional service in all aspects of the sales floor - greeting customers, selling, product knowledge, styling, cash wrap, restock and overall shopkeeping.
REPORTS TO: Leadership Team
- Supports environment of genuine customer connection
- Acts as an empowered team member, exercising decision-making skills to enhance each customer’s experience
- Demonstrates extraordinary service
- Takes ownership of individual awareness of product knowledge and current trend
PEOPLE & DEVELOPMENT
- Supports new hires through mentorship
- Is self-aware and focused on self-development
- Collaborates with the team during morning and closing meetings
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, strong assessment and decision-making skills
- Provides global insight in relationship to the customer experience to the leadership team
- Participates in ongoing staff education and through sharing of product knowledge
AESTHETIC UNDERSTANDING AND APPLICATION
- Is knowledgeable of trend and supports brand messaging
- Gains understanding of how merchant skills impact business and the customer experience
As an Anthropologie employee, your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees that includes medical, vision and dental coverage. All employees receive a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, qualified transportation credit, a generous employee referral program and much more. http://www.urbn.com/work-with-us/benefits
Sound like a good fit?
If you are ready to lead and inspire a team of positive, dynamic individuals, please apply. We look forward to reviewing your unique qualifications. You can learn more about Anthropologie and all URBN brands at http://www.urbn.com/
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.