As a member of our Produce Team, your role will include setting and maintaining attractive produce displays and supporting the regional Produce vision. You will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members.
· Give every customer immediate and undivided attention. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delicious food.
· Ensure a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and shelves clean and well stocked, checking codes, rotating products, and removing out-of-date products.
· Uphold organic standards for produce.
· Maintain accurate department signage and pricing.
· Follow department procedures to maintain supplies, backstock and coolers and to track product transfers and spoilage.
· Assist with sampling program by keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing and sampling products to customers.
· Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
· Operate and sanitize all produce equipment in a safe and proper manner.
· This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
· Previous produce experience preferred.
· Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team; ability to communicate effectively with customers.
· Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
· Ability to sell proactively.
· Ability to learn about natural and organic foods and products.
· Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
· Effective time management skills.
· Strong work ethic and integrity.
· Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness.
· Ability to work in a wet and cold environment.
· Use of knives and box cutters.
Essential Job Functions:
Number of Openings: 1.00
Benefits Category: [[bencat]]
Close Date: 03/31/2014