Welcome to our Careers Portal!
Thank you for your interest in our employment opportunities. We have an outstanding commitment to employee growth and development, and provide exceptional benefits. We are dedicated to making a difference and being involved in the communities we proudly serve.
To apply for a position:
- Select "Search Jobs" to view all of our current openings, or you can narrow you search by keywords, company, location, job function, job type (FT/PT) prior to searching.
- Identify the position(s) you are interested in and select "Apply"
- You'll be prompted to create an account to complete our application and attach your resume.
- You'll receive a confirmation email once your application has been received. Our recruiters will be in touch with you regarding next steps.
To check the status of your application:
- Select "Sign In" in the top right corner of this page and enter the same credentials you used to apply for the position.
- Navigate to the "Job Management" section of your account and a list of jobs that you have applied for will be displayed along with your application's current status and next steps.
To setup custom job alerts or manage your existing alerts:
- Select "Sign In" in the top right corner of this page and enter your credentials or create a new account if necessary.
- Navigate to the "Job Management" section of your account and then select the "Saved Searches/Alerts" tab.
- You can either create a new job alert or run/edit/delete existing alerts.
We provide EEO Reports for your area according to the FCC's Regulations:
Buckeye Broadband (Toledo & Erie Markets)