Inventory Assistant - Gibson Energy Partnership
Location: Hardisty Office
Job status: Fixed Term Full Time
Business Unit: Terminals & Pipelines
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Inventory Assistant is to provide accurate and efficient volumetric reporting on all Hardisty terminals.
- Process daily product movements of Hardisty terminals
- Assist with truck ticket processing
- Maintain communication and customer service with internal and external clients
- Assist Inventory Analyst with daily, weekly or monthly balancing as required
- Cover all duties of Inventory Analyst in their absence
- Responsible, flexible and dependable
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong communications skills
- Accurate, detail-orientated
- Competently execute duties
- Demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate organizational skills
- Minimum 1 – 3 years industry experience
- Completion of post-secondary education with a focus in Accounting
- Proficienct with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, and relational database systems
- Standard office environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.
Please note: all employment offers are contingent upon completion of satisfactory background check, which, depending upon the position and function you are applying for, may include the following: criminal background check, employment references, employment verification, credit inquiry check and education/credential verification.