We invest in our associates who build and service our products.
Kentucky Trailer. What We Make Matters.™
It takes high-caliber people to do what we do, and the investments we make in our team pay dividends in the products and services we provide to our customers. We value and respect our employees and their families because inspired people do inspiring work. When you serve industries ranging from the medical field to national defense and moving personal and family belongings, there is no room for compromise.
A job at Kentucky Trailer is more than a paycheck. It is an opportunity to grow personally and professionally in an environment that encourages contributions from every member of the team. Our employees are challenged each day, mentally and physically. They understand what is expected of them and what our customers expect from our products. We empower them to propose new solutions, expand their skill sets and advance in the company.
Kentucky Trailer believes in strengthening tomorrow's modern manufacturing leaders. We encourage people of all ages who want to pursue a successful career to contact Kentucky Trailer.
Join Kentucky Trailer and experience our company benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance begins the 1st of the month after your start date
- Accrue 3-weeks of paid PTO in your first year
- Earn $500 after 12-months of perfect attendance
- Visit the company health clinic for many no-fee services in Louisville, KY
- Gym member? We will pay half (up to $20) of your membership
- Company-paid life insurance, 1x your annual salary, with ability to purchase more
- Training programs to develop your skills and advance your career
- 401k - company match 100% of your first 3% contribution and 50% of the next 2%