At Precision, our Down to Earth core values are rooted in an enduring commitment to have the Best People, the Best Equipment and a company culture that is dedicated to a safe workplace.
We are looking for people who Desire to be the Best - who are commited to excellence, embrace change and want to contribute to the success of the Precision team. We work to continually develop the skills of our employees and provide people the opportunities to take on challenges and build their careers. We also provide a workplace where people are respected and Empowered to Affect Change to make a difference in the company. From wellsites and shop facilities to corporate headquarters, Precision operates at the highest standards of honesty, integrity and ethical behavior.
The welfare of our people is a responsibility we take seriously at Precision. Through our Target Zero safety vision, Precision is an acknowledged industry safety leader and we are proud to have established a culture in which the only acceptable target is zero injuries or illness.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Precision Drilling!
No current open positions interest you? To submit your resume to our recruitment database for future positions, click "Sign In" in the upper right corner of this page, then click "create an account" and follow the directions.
Recruitment Fraud Alert
Precision Drilling is aware of individuals and organizations that are posing as Precision Drilling to present fraudulent employment solicitations, including job opportunities and offers. These organizations typically encourage prospective employees to share personal and financial information and request money for application fees or work permits. THESE OFFERS ARE SCAMS and are FRAUDULENT. These offers appear legitimate as they falsely use Precision’s name and logos, and include details on the position, and salary and benefit information.
Warning signs include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving an email from a non-Precision Drilling email address (@precisiondrilling.com). The email appears to be from a Precision Drilling employee, but the email address is misspelled.
- Unprofessional emails with multiple mistakes
- Being asked to submit your personal information such as your social security number through a website or a “bio data form”
- Receiving a job offer without having ever formally interviewed
- Being asked to send payment to a third party
How to protect yourself
- NEVER reply or respond to any email address that does not end in precisiondrilling.com
- NEVER pay anyone to get a job from Precision Drilling or its affiliated companies
- NEVER respond to an unsolicited job offer from Precision Drilling
If you are approached, contacted and/or receive an employment offer from Precision Drilling that you believe is a scam or fraudulent, we encourage you to contact your local law enforcement.
Please note that by submitting your resume / application you are providing consent for Precision Drilling Corporation and its appropriate managers to review and keep the document(s) on file for future relevant openings.