Welcome to The Maschhoffs Internship Page!
2015 Summer Internship Opportunities
We believe in cultivating the best and brightest in agriculture. Our internship programs offer college students the opportunity to learn our business model, participate in extensive research projects and gain experience working within a progressive pork operation.
Who do we look for?
Enthusiastic, young college students pursuing a degree in agriculture or a related field.
What types of experiences are offered?
We offer undergrad internships over the summer in a variety of fields within our
organization such as:
- Swine Production
- Research and Development
- Nutrition and Animal Care
- Human Resources
- Accounting & Finance
- Supply Chain
- Information Technology
Is this a paid internship?
Yes, this internship comes with a stipend and housing. Additionally, basic living items are provided!
When does the internship take place?
The summer of 2015 from Mid May through early August
Where do the internships take place?
Most of our internships take place in our main office in Carlyle, Illinois however interns have the opportunity to travel to various sites across or production system.
How do I apply?
- Click Sign In (upper right).
- Create an account your first time by clicking Create an account or if you have already created an account, login using your username and password.
- Click the Job Search tab (upper left)
- Click Search to see all internship opportunities
- Click the Job Title
- Read the description and click Apply
- Complete the application. Fields with an * are required.
- Upload your resume in Word format. Applications without resumes will not be considered! You may also upload a cover letter and other supporting documents.
- After all questions are answered, click Apply at the bottom of the screen.
Please monitor your account for status updates. A representative will review your application and contact you if further action is required. All internships decisions will be finalized by December 2014.
Keep studying and preparing for the future…American agriculture needs you!
To learn more, check out our Facebook, Twitter or Youtube page!