JOB TITLE: BUSINESS CONSULTING ANALYST
LOCATION: RESTON, VA
If you are interested in working side-by-side with some of the brightest minds in marketing intelligence, then comScore is the place for you. We are looking for a creative, energetic, and motivated person to join our North American business consulting team. If you love to tell a story with data and analytics projects that help clients tell a story with their data analytics focused with some of technical savvy and want to work with the most advanced data collection technologies out there, then this is the position for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Advise our clients in optimizing their online marketing, online sales, and other internet activities using comScore’s Digital Analytix platform by leveraging case studies, team knowledge and personal experience on other projects
• Work directly with clients to define business goals, and translate these into a measurement strategy and subsequent reporting structure that outlines how your client can achieve their goals
• Train and assist users in Digital Analytix, with a particular emphasis on creating a data-driven decision culture based on their business goals and measurement strategy. Investigate and manage issues through to resolution.
• Develop strong client relationships to achieve a ‘trusted advisor and advocate’ status in helping them achieve their online goals
• Work aside other business and technical consultants on implementations of the Digital Analytix platform for our North American clients – implementations include defining business requirements, documenting customer business models and needs, developing Key Performance Indicator (KPI) dashboards and tracking project timeline, hours and deliverables
• Respond to client questions and inquiries via email, phone and on sites visits regarding how to use the Digital Analytix product and application solutions
• 1-3 years of relevant experience in web analytics, business intelligence, research data, online marketing and project management. • Knowledge of online marketing, the online advertising space (display and PPC), web analytics, web development, SEO and data warehousing
• BS Degree analytically oriented discipline• Hands on experience with Microsoft office products including Excel and Powerpoint.. Understanding of database technologies is helpful but not required
• Experienced in KPI reporting, internet and organizational processes
• Familiarity of comScore solutions and other Web Analytic solutions like Google Analytics or Adobe Ommniutre is a major plus
• Knowledge of the online marketing and specifically digital measurement to support online businesses
• Solid communication and listening skills, as well as persuasive presentation skills;
Ability to translate technical requirements to non-technical customers and internal constituents
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as it pertains to technical implementation techniques for data collection and integration
• Self-motivated, fast learner with the ability to operate independently
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to help others
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to create effective relationships
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments.
Through its Audience Analytics, Advertising Analytics, and Enterprise Analytics product suites, comScore provides its clients with a variety of on-demand software, real-time analytics and custom solutions to succeed in a multi-platform world. The proprietary comScore Census Network™ (CCN) leverages a world-class technology infrastructure to capture trillions of digital interactions a month and power big data analytics on a global scale for its more than 2,000 clients, which include leading companies such as AOL, Baidu, BBC, Best Buy, Carat, Deutsche Bank, ESPN, France Telecom, Financial Times, Fox, LinkedIn, Microsoft, MediaCorp, Nestle, Starcom, Terra Networks, Universal McCann, Verizon, ViaMichelin and Yahoo!.
EOE Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.