Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Staff Accountant to report into the SVP, Finance.
- A/R billing and collections of domestic and international receivables
- Analyzing cash receipts, payment application and account reconciliations
- Review and analysis of customer contracts
- Preparing journal entries and maintaining spreadsheets
- Conducting various research projects
- Creating audit support packages
Experience & Skills:
- The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of accounting experience, but we are open to training a recent graduate with a degree in Accounting who is an eager and fast learner.
- Must have strong communication and time management skills with the ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent computer skills and a college degree are required.
- Experience with SAP accounting software a plus.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.