Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Manager in its Digital Marketing department. This position is responsible for managing websites, interactive features, mobile apps and email blasts used in Lionsgate’s theatrical releases marketing programs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with creative, technical and legal reviews for websites and mobile apps
- Maintain web & mobile standards documentation, and work with 3rd party vendors to implement
- Gather and organize web analytics to evaluate growth strategy
- Organize and grow company email marketing lists and loyalty programs
- Communicate with internal departments to gather and organize creative materials
Experience & Skills:
- The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of similar experience within the entertainment industry with a strong portfolio in creative advertising, email marketing and audience growth.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter who is extremely detail-oriented with excellent technical, project management and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and possess strong time management skills.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing methods and be able to combine creative thoughts with a fast-paced working environment.
- A college degree is required.
- Theatrical marketing experience is preferred.
Lionsgate offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.