Summary of Position:
POP has an immediate opening for a Sales Planner in Los Angeles. Responsibilities include:
- Build sales proposals (RFPs) that include Planning Costs, Scatter and Upfronts
- Track delivery and stewardship of campaigns
- Work with Pricing & Planning Team (NY) to reserve/manage inventory
- Create Order Letters and Post Letters
- Review weekly Revenue Reports and track splits
- Analyze competitive data research and industry trades
- Identify and prospect potential opportunities for new business
- Train & mentor Sales Coordinator and set a positive example
- Provide excellent customer service to new and existing clients
Experience & Skills:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience on either the agency or sales side, with superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a creative problem-solver and solutions-oriented team player with a positive attitude.
- Strong media math skills
- College degree required
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.