Summary of Position:
The Senior Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis will serve an important role in the growth and development of the Corporate Financial Planning department. Responsibilities will be focused on the annual budgeting process, quarterly reforecasts, mid-range forecasts, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. The position reports to the Director of Corporate Financial Planning. Responsibilities:
- Work with Finance team members, including EVP & CFO, in the preparation of the Company’s quarterly financial forecasts, annual budget, and mid-range (3 to 5 year) forecasts
- Consolidate, review, and analyze divisional forecasts/budgets for both P&L and Cash Flow to provide consolidated financials to senior management
- Create detailed financial models for various scenarios
- Create and disseminate periodic/quarterly Corporate Financial Planning reports including variance analysis and metrics dashboards to senior management and BOD
- Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan, and modeling tools
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial information to management for decision making purposes
- Improve management of G&A costs from reporting to forecasting/budgeting
- Develop financial models and analyses to support mergers and acquisitions
- Partner and liaise with accounting, treasury, tax departments and business units of the company on regular basis
Experience & Skills:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting; MBA/CPA preferred.
- 8 to 10 years of progressive finance experience; preferably in Media and Entertainment
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and processes
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Experience with OLAP analysis tools (BPC, Hyperion,TM1) is essential
- Can be both a team player and work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be extremely conscientious and detailed-oriented
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.