Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is currently seeking a Sales Manager, Theatrical Distribution to report directly to the Senior Vice President, Theatrical Distribution in the Western Division working in the Los Angeles office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain weekly holdovers and confirm upcoming bookings of theatrical titles for various sales territories,
- Analyze theater and comparable film performance for the purpose of planning and negotiating bookings of commercial and specialized theatrical titles for regional and independent exhibitors,
- Coordinate delivery of content, applicable formats and keys to exhibitors,
- Negotiate film rental policy and terms with independent and regional exhibitors,
- Manage the screening process by booking screenings, processing invoices, and requesting purchase orders,
- Set/coordinate screenings including premieres, research, promotional, word of mouth, and trade screenings,
- Collect and manage competitive trade screening reactions,
- Daily data entry of flash grosses and other similar administrative responsibilities,
- Collect missing box office reports and facilitate the collection of film rental where necessary,
- Administer theater checks for in-theatre marketing materials and trailers,
- Provide coverage and representation at various theatrical and marketing events,
- Attend regional and national conventions as needed.
Experience & Skills:
Interested candidates must submit a resume and cover letter to be considered.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.