Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an assistant in our Theatrical Marketing department. This position will support SVP, Media - Advertising for the Theatrical Division.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who is eager to learn and is extremely detail-oriented with excellent computer and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to multi-task, be able to analyze data, possess strong time management skills, and have some prior experience in marketing/advertising/business related fields or internships. The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment. Responsibilities:
- Handle general administrative duties including answering phones, handling travel arrangements, filing, expense reports, etc.
- Schedule vendor appointments/meetings/presentations and internal meetings, manage SVP calendar
- Attend meetings, maintain notes and coordinate distribution of agreements and next steps.
- Help check for accuracy and formatting on documents from media agency and internal team including PowerPoint Decks.
- Provide general support to the Marketing team as needed with excel/data based projects.
Experience & Skills:
- Excellent Strong written and verbal communication, organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented, proactive, good follow through, ability to multi task, and work well under tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment while following department protocol
- College degree required, preferably in Business/Communications with emphasis in Advertising, Marketing, and Media
- Minimum of 1 year experience working at a media agency and/or relevant industry experience
- Strong mathematical and analytical abilities
- Strong proficiency in MS Office required (Excel, PowerPoint and word), specifically experience in creating detailed spreadsheets using Excel.
Lionsgate offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.