Summary of Position:
The Manager of Creative Advertising is responsible for supporting the creation of print and A/V materials for Lionsgate Premiere’s day and date and limited release slate. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in creative advertising for film.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the creation of print materials such as one-sheets, banners, marketing decks, ROEs, marquees, press day backgrounds etc.
- Assisting with AV materials such as trailers, TV spots, bumper ads, music videos, clips, etc.
- Help manage our creative vendors and make sure that projects come in within deadline and budget
- Make sure all materials are approved by legal, talent, music clearance, MPAA, and guilds as required
- Maintain and facilitate delivery of all creative materials
Experience & Skills:
- Experience working in creative advertising at a film company, preferably at a studio
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Clear communication, writing skills, creative thinking & analytical skills to prioritize and work within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and balance multiple projects simultaneously
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.