Summary of Position:
The Coordinator will support the VP overseeing all International Theatrical Marketing for the Lionsgate and Summit upcoming slate across all 90 international markets.
- Compose and project manage presentation decks for upcoming sales markets and ventures
- Coordinate Print/AV materials and event logistics for special presentations at Cannes, Toronto, AFM, Berlin, Cannes and CineEurope
- Coordinate information for marketing strategy deck distributed to international partners
- Assist in localization of creative marketing materials for international territories: localization, file format, translations, communicate and deliver files via vendor, DAX management, distributor communication via blasts
- Manage and produce sales sheets for new film titles at markets
- Coordinate with international sales team for creation of all film marketing materials needed for global markets/festivals:
- Materials include: trailers, promo sizzles, footage reels, photography, one sheet artwork, office banners, brochures
Experience & Skills:
- Experience planning and working at international film markets, special marketing presentations, interview shoots with cast and filmmakers, press junkets, screenings, and premieres
- Adobe Photoshop, iMovie, Keynote, Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of post-production file formats and deliverables
- DAX asset management expertise and technical knowledge of AV/Print assets format requirements
- Post production experience required
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.