Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Coordinator to support the Senior Vice President of Investor Relations. This position will be the right hand to the head of Investor Relations; assisting with shareholder and analyst communication, research projects, and administrative duties. This opportunity provides an excellent learning experience for an individual with a strong interest in the finance and business side of the media and entertainment industry. The individual will have the opportunity to learn from a Wall Street veteran and work closely with senior management from various departments of the Company. The Investor Relations team is relatively new at Lionsgate so we believe there is substantial room to develop within this department.
- Preparing corporate presentations, including Board Meetings and Earnings Releases
- Tracking analyst reports & models
- Identifying & reaching out to potential target investors
- Researching & implementing IR best practices
- Coordinating conferences, marketing meetings, and investor visits
- Planning travel
- Maintaining department project list
- Scheduling calls & meetings
- Processing invoices and expense reports
Experience & Skills:
- The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, fast-learning self-starter with a positive attitude, who has strong interpersonal skills, is extremely detail-oriented and organized, and possess the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be knowledgeable about Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel.
- Interest in media and entertainment industry is preferred.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business is required.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.