Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Finance Coordinator, reporting to the EVP of Participations and Residuals. This role will be a key liaison for the department and will work closely with business and legal affairs and accounting on various projects.
- Track participation statement status using a contract management system
- Secure internal approvals for participation payments and box office bonuses
- Send statements and payment notifications to Lionsgate’s partners and talent reps via mail and email
- Maintain records and overall organization of the department
- Provide administrative support to a team of financial analysts as needed
- Special projects as assigned
Experience & Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.