Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is currently seeking a 1st Assistant to the President of Television. Interest in Business Affairs and pursuing a career in television is a must. Ideal candidate is competent, enthusiastic, thick skinned, and will not collapse under pressure. Responsibilities:
- Heavy scheduling (maintaining calendar, making personal appointments, business meal reservations, etc.)
- Rolling calls, maintaining phone sheet
- Tracking deal negotiations (managing offers/counters, pulling up old agreements, etc.)
- Miscellaneous personal tasks
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 1 year in an administrative role - either business or legal experience
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and capable of working with confidential legal information
- Possess excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat)
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to multi-task and to form a big-picture understanding of the interdepartmental dynamics and interactions
- Excellent communication skills
- College degree is required
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.