Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an Office Coordinator to support our New York office location. This position will serve as the Receptionist and intra-office support to assist the Lionsgate and Starz departments as needed.
- Reception: answer, screen and transfer calls; greet and escort guests
- Office Management: manage running of office, liaise with building administration team, utility providers, vendors and suppliers of office products
- Build good, courteous relationships with internal partners (Lionsgate, Starz) and external vendors and customers
- Special Projects as assigned
Experience & Skills:
This is an excellent growth opportunity for the right candidate.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in human resources/people management a plus
- High proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
- Highly professional demeanor
- Previous office experience strongly preferred
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.