Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is seeking an Attorney, Business and Legal Affairs to join our Corporate legal team.
• Negotiate and draft merchandising/consumer products and location based entertainment licensing agreements as well as other commercial licenses
• Research, review, analyze and track talent and rights agreements.
• Review creative materials.
• Assist in the maintenance of the studio's intellectual property portfolio.
Experience & Skills:
• JD degree and admitted to practice law in the State of California, including specific experience in merchandising/consumer products, preferably for a studio.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with other attorneys as well as with the company's business personnel.
• Outstanding analytical, consulting, drafting, and negotiation skills with the ability to make well-reasoned legal judgments.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to deal tactfully and confidently with a variety of personal styles across a large number of diverse internal and external groups.