Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Digital & On-Demand Manager, Worldwide TV & Digital Distribution. As a member of the staff, you will support sales and marketing in all segments of business (e.g. - MVPD, digital, non-theatrical, AVOD). In the course of day to day activity, you will oversee client relationships with existing partners, meeting their day-to-day needs and anticipating new opportunities, helping creatively market Lionsgate content to end consumers. You will also grow our client base by on-boarding new licensees.
- Provide outstanding customer service daily an assigned set of existing retail accounts
- Proactively sell Lionsgate content in a way that meets our department’s business and strategic goals
- Understand and implement pricing policies, understand varying revenue models and business structures
- Work with our partners to build and execute effective marketing and merchandising campaigns to bring films, TV series and video content of all sizes to market
- Project manage assigned number of releases per month, coordinating with all internal (Creative, Production, Publicity) and external (Agency, Retail) teams
- Identify the right consumers for our content and help generate creative materials and messaging that speaks to those consumers
Experience & Skills:
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.