Summary of Position:
Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) is a vertically integrated next generation global content leader with a diversified presence in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, premium pay television networks, home entertainment, global distribution and sales, interactive ventures and games and location-based entertainment. The Company’s film and television portfolio includes the global box office phenomenon La La Land, which won six Academy Awards®, blockbuster film franchises including The Hunger Games franchise, Now You See Me and John Wick film series as well as the ground-breaking Orange is the New Black, the fan favorite Nashville, the breakout success Greenleaf and hit STARZ series including Outlander, Black Sails and Power.
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst, Strategic Sales Planning. This position serves a critical role supporting the EVP & Managing Director of Lionsgate Entertainment Canada in financial analysis and reporting for the Canadian territory as well as management of licensing availability/opportunities.
- Partner with internal teams to analyze data for existing and third party distribution deals.
- Work with Home Office Sales Planning team to model/track and analyze financials (including Ultimates and revenue spreads) by product and media on a rolling basis.
- Prepare strategic analyses and project-based presentations related to long range plan, and other financial and business initiatives for the Canadian territory.
- Manage Current Film and Television and Library content availability across all platforms and administer required submissions.
- Collaborate closely with Corporate Accounting, Operations, FP&A, Sales Planning, IT, and Brand Marketing groups.
- Analyze complex financial information and prepare reports/presentations to provide accurate and timely financial information to management for decision making purposes.
- Ad Hoc projects as requested by Management.
Experience & Skills:
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 1 to 3 years of financial planning or related experience, preferably in Entertainment
- Excellent modeling skills using Microsoft Excel
- Experience with OLAP analysis tools (BPC, Hyperion, etc.) and SAP
- Ability to communicate complex concepts at a high level to executive leadership
- Ability to work and problem solve independently, to organize workload and priorities, and complete tasks on time
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics while displaying the initiative in anticipating and exceeding the business demands of Senior Management
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.