Summary of Position:
The Assistant, LG Premiere is responsible for supporting the SVP, Marketing & Research. Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Assist the Lionsgate Premiere Marketing team in ideation and execution of marketing campaigns for the day & date and limited release slate
- Prepare presentations of research results for internal distribution including the creation of additional charts/graphs where needed
- Provide light administrative support including answering phones, managing SVP calendar, expense reports, etc.
Experience & Skills:
- Highly organized with the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, organization, written, and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Business, Communications, Public Relations, or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in the film or television industry in marketing
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.