Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Social Manager, Digital Marketing in the Home Entertainment Division. This position requires a forward thinking, adaptive, collaborative, creative, strategic thinker with enthusiasm for the world of social media and the ever-changing platforms.
- Coordinating social calendar based on established brand strategy, budget requirement, talent access, assets and legal restrictions
- Trafficking assets and tools, as well as overall social administrative responsibilities
- Overseeing Community Management across all relevant titles including 1:1 conversations with social community, comment monitoring and moderating in real time
- Managing day-to-day relationship with external social & community management agencies
- Sourcing, creating and posts ancillary content (e.g. press clips, quizzes, polls, contests, UGC, relevant articles, fan engagement, etc.)
- Managing influencer relations
- Overseeing cross-promotion via marketing partners, publicity department, talent, super-fans, influencers
- Ingestion of social accounts from theatrical teams and dissemination of access to other partners as needed
- Post boosting as needed to increase reach
- Executing in-house social media ad buys on Facebook and Instagram as needed
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor degree required, concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration and/or communication preferred
- 3+ years of relevant agency and/or industry experience executing social marketing campaigns (both organic and paid), preferably in the entertainment industry
- Strong knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, & YouTube, including scheduling posts, ad buying, social ad formats and creative specs.
- Familiarity with current best practices for increasing reach and growing follower count on social media.
- Basic understanding of facebook and instagram algorithm and how this affects our campaigns.
- Ability to use facebook business manager, facebook power editor, & twitter ads manager to set up and run social ads.
- Ability to conduct research and provide analysis of social media data, page demographics, social post performance, & social ad performance.
- Copywriting for social media, including familiarity with emojis and acronyms.
- A strong eye for design and ability to give feedback on social creative – graphics and video.
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong in Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Facebook Business Manager.
- Basic experience in Photoshop preferred.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.