Summary of Position:
The Assistant Brand Manager will support all marketing initiatives that promote Lionsgate properties.
- Assist/Lead in development and execution of all sales and consumer marketing materials
- Assist/Manage the administrative tasks involved in bringing a theatrical release and/or Home Entertainment release from concept to delivery (ie, creative requests, print requests, item set-ups, initial margin analysis, etc)
- Assist in providing Sales with customized development of customer presentation decks, ensuring that all pertinent information is included and accurate.
- Track and coordinate collection of all elements for theatrical releases, including digital, film and video elements
- Store Checks on as needed basis
- Develop competitor research information
- Research films, talent, etc to assist in development of marketing and sales materials.
- Project management from start to finish including vendor and cross-department interaction
- Management and upkeep of all timelines and key dates for team and ensure deadlines are hit
- Creation and distribution of weekly status reports to filmmakers and sales team
- P.O. and invoicing as needed
- Assist in researching comp titles for releases
- Research comp titles for media spends
- Facilitate legal requests
- Additional duties and projects as assigned
Experience & Skills:
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- 3-5 years of marketing experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office proficiency required
- Computer savvy with regard to e-mail and internet capabilities
- Excellent organization, time and project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Self starter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work well under pressure
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.