Summary of Position:
Grindstone Entertainment Group, LLC operates in partnership with Lionsgate, the leading next generation studio, to release an annual slate of over 30 genre films. Grindstone is a fully integrated company that provides turn-key acquisition and marketing expertise, while leveraging the studio sales engine to maximize results across multiple platforms. The company distributes home entertainment product within the North American territory.
Grindstone Entertainment Group, a fully integrated company owned and operated out of/by LIONSGATE is looking for a highly resourceful and forward thinking Executive Assistant with experience in providing superb administrative support to assist both its CEO and Partner/Head of Acquisitions.
- Answering calls as needed, data entry and filing, expense reports and travel arrangements
- Maintain calendars, and scheduling
- Answering and rolling calls
- Coordinate travel arrangements including detailed itineraries for all of the major film festivals (Cannes, Toronto, EFM, AFM)
- Complete and submit monthly expense reports
- Ordering Office Supplies
Experience & Skills:
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Significant experience on a high-volume desk is required.
- Anticipate the needs of his/her supervisors
- Resourceful in finding solutions to problems
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Driven and passionate about film
- At least one year of agency/studio/network experience preferred
- Ability to constantly multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must have a positive attitude, thick skin, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A college degree is required
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.