Summary of Position:
Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) is a vertically integrated next generation global content leader with a diversified presence in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, premium pay television networks, home entertainment, global distribution and sales, interactive ventures and games and location-based entertainment. The Company’s film and television portfolio includes the global box office phenomenon La La Land, which won six Academy Awards®, blockbuster film franchises including The Hunger Games franchise, Now You See Me and John Wick film series as well as the ground-breaking Orange is the New Black, the fan favorite Nashville, the breakout success Greenleaf and hit STARZ series including Outlander, Black Sails and Power.
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is currently seeking an Assistant Brand Manager, Marketing to report to the VP, Home Entertainment Marketing.
- Assist with execution of marketing campaigns for feature film properties releasing on Digital and Packaged Media.
- Coordinate go-to-market planning with internal departments including sales, production, legal, operations, creative, social media, and public relations.
- Facilitate campaigns with brand partners and external vendors by ensuring tasks are completed on schedule and adhere to the brand strategy and message.
- Manage and keep up-to-date internal schedules, timetables, budgets and project tracking.
- Provide detailed and standardized metadata for retail accounts
- Create sales materials and presentations to support digital and brick and mortar retail programs.
- Perform administrative duties including but not limited to product orders, maintaining agendas, setting meetings, etc.
Experience & Skills:
- 2-3 years of marketing and administrative experience.
- Organized and very detail oriented.
- Must be a proactive self-starter who is able to perform tasks and complete projects with limited supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude and strong work ethic.
- Experience in entertainment and/or consumer packaged goods a plus.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.