Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Manager of Rights Management.
- Perform a variety of support functions to ensure the Department’s administrative, reporting and contract management obligations are achieved.
- Input sales and acquisitions into SAP’s Rights Management database (“IPM”).
- Read contracts to pick up pertinent Deal terms and enter relevant data into the system.
Experience & Skills:
- Entertainment industry and /or distribution experience, a plus.
- Experience working with contracts, a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP or like systems, a plus.
- Great analytical skills and fluency in EXCEL are essential.
- Good communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, with an ability to build successful working relationships
- Excellent organizational & information management skills
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.