Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an Assistant on the Global Partnerships & Promotions team in the Theatrical Marketing department. This position requires a talented individual who can provide administrative support to the Senior Vice President of Global Partnerships & Promotions. Responsibilities:
- Schedule meetings and conference calls
- Answer phones
- Handle travel arrangements
- Complete expense reports
- Build and update marketing decks
- Assist on execution of programs
- Support department with budget management
- Other assignments as required
Experience & Skills:
This is a very high-volume desk. Candidates will preferably have agency/studio experience and a strong interest in film promotions and partnerships.
- Must have excellent writing and computer skills, great attention to detail and the ability to constantly multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- A college degree is required.
- 1-2+ year’s experience mandatory.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.