Summary of Position:
Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) is a vertically integrated next generation global content leader with a diversified presence in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, premium pay television networks, home entertainment, global distribution and sales, interactive ventures and games and location-based entertainment. The Company’s film and television portfolio includes the global box office phenomenon La La Land, which won six Academy Awards®, blockbuster film franchises including The Hunger Games franchise, Now You See Me and John Wick film series as well as the ground-breaking Orange is the New Black, the fan favorite Nashville, the breakout success Greenleaf and hit STARZ series including Outlander, Black Sails and Power.
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is seeking an Assistant for the Over-the-Top Ventures department. This role requires a talented individual who will handle a variety of administrative and support duties for the GM of the department.
- Maintain calendars and schedule meetings
- Answer phones, roll calls, and open conference lines
- Manage travel booking and travel/expense reports, ensuring compliance with company T&E policies
- Update agendas and distribute notes for team meetings
- Perform general administrative tasks (eg, copying, scanning, filing, organizing) as applicable
- Conduct ad-hoc research projects
Experience & Skills:
- Highly organized and detailed oriented; strong ability to multi-task
- Resourceful in finding solutions to problems in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent written/verbal communication skills, including ability to interface with a variety of personalities
- Entertainment internships or job experience preferred
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment. The job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.