Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an Assistant in our Theatrical Marketing department. This position will support the SVP, Theatrical Marketing who oversees Creative Advertising for the Theatrical Division.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who is eager to learn and is extremely detail-oriented with excellent computer and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to multi-task, be able to analyze data, possess strong time management skills, and have some experience in Marketing/Advertising/Business/Film/TV related fields or internships. Responsibilities:
- Handle general administrative duties including answering phones, handling travel arrangements, filing, expense reports, and managing the SVP’s calendar.
- Schedule vendor appointments, meetings, presentations, and internal meetings.
- Organize and process budgets.
- Create links to assets from a digital assets database.
Experience & Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication, organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented, good follow through, ability to multi-task, and work well under tight deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment while following department protocol.
- College degree required, preferably in Film/TV/Communications/Business/Advertising/Marketing.
- Strong analytical and mathematical abilities.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office preferred (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Proficiency in Final Cut, Compressor, Photoshop a plus but not necessary.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.