Career Opportunities: Ad Sales Account Executive (11764)
Req Id 11764 - Posted 10/11/2017 - Employment - California
Summary of Position:
POP (A CBS/Lionsgate Partnership) has an immediate opening for an Account Executive in our New York office.
- Generate/increase revenue of new and existing accounts from an established list of advertising agencies and clients to meet annual revenue goals
- Generate additional revenue from untapped sources
- Own, manage, and develop relationships with clients, agencies and advertisers through day-to-day interactions; actively grow industry relationships in order to gain marketplace intelligence
- Understand customer needs and look for opportunities to develop monetize-able creative solutions
- Create compelling sales presentations and execute sales calls with agency planning/buying groups and clients to secure business, utilizing rate card guidelines and keeping the network's best inventory interests in mind
- Direct accounts from proposal through post-analysis
- Ensure clients receive superior customer service
- Lead, develop, motivate and mentor support team of sales planner and sales assistant by developing strong team alliance, inclusive participation and structured training
- Communicate effectively within assigned office, as well as with other sales offices and various operations and sales support groups within the company
- Maintain a working knowledge of research products, Nielson and MRI
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5+ years selling experience in Cable or Broadcast Ad Sales
- Must be extremely organized and motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in a very fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.