Career Opportunities: Sr Mgr, Marketing Analytics (11781)
Req Id 11781 - Posted 10/12/2017 - Employment - California
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is hiring an Senior Manager of Marketing Analytics to help build our approach to analytics and reporting in our Worldwide Home Entertainment & Digital Distribution division. The role sits within the Digital Marketing team, directly influencing the division’s approach to marketing strategy, insights and optimization.
- A highly analytical strategic thinker who can clearly communicate findings to senior executives.
- Passionate about upholding statistical principles and helping creative teams come to better decisions.
- Experienced in generating analytics and insights at a studio, distributor, marketing agency or retailer.
- Well-versed in marketing metrics, tools and dashboards, including DMP’s, DSP’s/ad servers, SEO/SEM, CMS, multi-touch attribution models, customer journey maps, A/B testing, audience segmentation and predictive models.
- Familiar with home entertainment and digital formats, including DVD, EST, VOD and SVOD.
You will be an integral part of designing and activating the studio’s marketing analytics, business intelligence and data mining efforts.
Reporting & Strategic Recommendations:
- Team with MarTech and IT on researching, evaluating and implementing new data infrastructures, business intelligence tools and dashboards
- Help perform data audits and prioritize data mining, ingestion and visualization priorities for the division
- Manage external data vendors and consultants as needed
Experience & Skills:
- BS in statistics, math or business or BA with equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital marketing analytics, preferably in entertainment
- 1-2 years’ experience in working with large data sets and performing multivariate regression analyses
- Experience in managing direct reports in research/analytics preferred
- Background generating metrics and measurement reports across marketing channels
- Experience in designing and validating experiments, including multi-touch attribution, customer journey mapping, frequency management and creative/media/segment tests
- Strong communication prowess with ability to translate complex data into concise, actionable insights
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of cross-functional teams
- Adept at thriving in a fast-paced environment that prioritizes entrepreneurial thinking AND action
- Advanced capabilities in Excel, statistical methods, marketing data tools and software required (SQL, R, Google Analytics, AdWords, DCM, social dashboards)
- Exposure to Tableau, Domo, Salesforce/Krux preferred
- Experience in predictive modeling and sentiment analyses a plus