Summary of Position:
Pop is a highly distributed entertainment network owned by CBS Corporation and Lionsgate. The venture combines CBS's programming, production and marketing assets with Lionsgate's resources in motion pictures, television and digitally delivered content. Seen in more than 80 million homes, Pop's programming serves pop culture enthusiasts and engages viewers through fresh originals, top talent, and fan-favorite movies and acquisitions.
POP has a position available for an Ad Sales Coordinator. This position will work with Account Executives, Planners, Sales, Traffic, Marketing and Pricing & Planning teams to effectively manage ongoing advertiser deals and proposals.
- Allocate weekly weights and brands for each advertiser
- Adjust Day/Time locks for advertiser campaigns as requested
- Ensure traffic instructions and commercial copy are correct and delivered on time
- Update clients on deal delivery and build ADU packages as needed
- Monitor deals for preemptions and schedule make-goods as needed
- Act as the liaison between clients and Pop’s Marketing team to request/deliver sponsorship materials
- Create new business materials for prospecting purposes
- Support/accompany AEs on sales calls when appropriate
- Occasionally book catering and travel for client meetings as needed
Experience & Skills:
- The successful candidate will be a team-oriented individual with excellent computer, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to be flexible with the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
- Must be a self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A college degree is required
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to be a part of a fast-growing cable network.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.