Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is currently seeking a Graphic Designer, Creative Services Manager to report to the VP, Creative, Franchise Management. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Project manage the creation, development and timely delivery of Consumer Products style guides, sales and presentation decks, and art packs for various Lionsgate brands and Location Based Entertainment projects.
- Timely creation and ideation/conceptualization of professional sales and marketing presentations, pitch materials, product mock-ups, retail displays, graphic designs, attractions, installations for Location Based Entertainment and Consumer Products projects.
- Manage third party creative agencies and vendors. Act as key liaison with vendors and internal LG Departments managing creative budgets, feedback and deliverables.
- Strong design vision and skill that can provide Consumer Products concepts/prototypes, logo proposals, attraction concept art, and environments.
- Assist with overall asset management.
- Become extremely well versed in Lionsgate IP, specifically those with Consumer Products, Promotions and Location Based Entertainment rights.
- Regularly review and provide comments and drawovers on Consumer Products and Location Based Entertainment projects
- Assist with clearing assets through legal channels
Experience & Skills:
- Must be self-motivated and organized, with a keen understanding of creative project phases and priority.
- College Degree in Graphic Design / Visual arts
- 4 years industry related experience
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong Powerpoint/Keynote skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign, etc.)
- Consumer Products experience required
- Style Guide or Design Agency experience helpful but not required
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.