Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is currently seeking a Manager, Creative to report to the VP, Creative, Franchise Management. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Under direction of VP, Creative, develop and assemble brand guides, sales and presentation decks, and art packs for various Lionsgate brands and projects.
- Become extremely well versed in Lionsgate IP, specifically those with merchandise and Location Based Entertainment rights.
- Conceptualize graphic designs, attractions, installations, marketing materials for Consumer Products and Location Based Entertainment efforts.
- Regularly review and provide comments on Consumer Products and Location Based Entertainment projects
- Assist with clearing assets through legal channels
- Assist with the consolidation and articulation of feedback to partner agencies.
Experience & Skills:
- Must be self-motivated and organized, with a keen understanding of creative project phases and priority.
- College Degree in Graphic Design / Visual arts
- 4 years industry related experience
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong Powerpoint/Keynote skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.