Career Opportunities: Manager, Royalties (11821)
Req Id 11821 - Posted 10/17/2017 - Employment - California
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Royalties Manager in the International Distribution department. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- This position will communicate with licensees to request royalty statements and continually follow up to collect the needed information.
- Perform independent analysis of royalty reports, comparing estimates to actuals, checking MG conversion rates, errors in waterfall percentages, making sure VOD and TV deals are reported, etc.
- Deal directly with distributors to discuss any discrepancies/errors on their reports, until the issue is resolved, track collections and follow up with licensees for payments that are due.
- Additional responsibilities will include independently deciding which distributors need to be contacted for statements.
- Maintain and update information in database regarding invoicing, payments and tracking of reports received.
- Will interface with producers regarding collections and payment confirmations, and prepare collections reports.
- This individual will report to management via regular meetings about major overages, individually or by title.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience & Skills:
- The successful candidate must be detail oriented and have excellent organizational skills.
- Must also have very competent Excel skills and be comfortable working with numbers.
- Must write clearly and informatively and be able to read and interpret written information.
- Candidates should be able to speak clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situation, as well as respond to questions in a timely manner.
- Need to be self-motivated and have the ability to prioritize workload.
- Knowledge of SAP or like systems, a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.