Summary of Position:
New Regency TV: Is a television production joint venture focused on creating premium scripted series for global audiences by mining New Regency’s library of IP as well as generating original TV program ideas.
Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) is a vertically integrated next generation global content leader with a diversified presence in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, premium pay television networks, home entertainment, global distribution and sales, interactive ventures and games and location-based entertainment. The Company’s film and television portfolio includes the global box office phenomenon La La Land, which won six Academy Awards®, blockbuster film franchises including The Hunger Games franchise, Now You See Me and John Wick film series as well as the ground-breaking Orange is the New Black, the fan favorite Nashville, the breakout success Greenleaf and hit STARZ series including Outlander, Black Sails and Power.
Summary of Position:
The Executive Assistant, New Regency Television position requires a talented individual who will handle a variety of administrative duties in support of daily operations in the TV Production area. This position will also serve as the liaison between New Regency TV and assistants / coordinators at parent companies, New Regency Productions & Lionsgate. Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative support including rolling calls, maintaining calendar, scheduling meetings & conference calls, processing expense reports and preparing correspondence
- Oversee organization of departmental materials
- Reading material and contributing to creative discussions.
- Perform various administrative duties in support of shows
- Facilitating travel
Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience and demonstrated interest in TV production preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and be a self-starter
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and be self-sufficient
- Ability to work independently and take initiative along with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, reliable, mature, professional and positive attitude required
- BA/BS degree in a related field required
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.