Career Opportunities: Assistant, TV Sales (11862)
Req Id 11862 - Posted 10/23/2017 - Employment - California
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an Executive Assistant in our TV Sales department. This position will provide administrative support to the President, Domestic TV & Digital.
- Handling phones, scheduling meetings and conference calls, making travel arrangements, and processing expense reports and purchase orders.
- Create, maintain, analyze and update reports for Sales team, including deal memos, windows availability reports, placeholders, metadata, and other appropriate IPM/Business Objects functions, assist with correspondence to networks, competitive information, order DVD's/Blu-Rays for clients.
- Create client ready avail reports for packages we submit to networks
- Create quarterly reports tracking television sales and pending deals for financial planning and analysis
- Update and distribute Sales contract status report for bi-weekly team call, track legal status of deals
- Perform research, update databases, and prepare sales materials.
- Track rights and windows for titles and act as a liaison between various departments to ensure clients receive information in a timely manner.
- Work with team to maintain upcoming theatrical releases for planning of output deals.
- Order and distribute screeners of new theatrical releases and library titles to submit to targeted networks for consideration.
Experience & Skills:
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Resourceful in finding solutions to problems
- Interest in film and TV and ideally some prior experience within the TV, Film or Digital industry
- Must have excellent computer skills
- A college degree is required
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment. The job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.