Career Opportunities: Mgr, WW TV Sales Planning & Ops (1113768) (11882)
Req Id 11882 - Posted 01/12/2018 - Employment - California
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Manager of Sales Planning & Operations in the International Television Sales Department. The Manager of Sales Planning & Operations will assist in coordinating all International forecasting, planning, financial reporting and business reviews. The individual will work closely with the International Sales, Accounting, Servicing, Rights Management, and Financial Planning teams to streamline information flow and enhance reporting capabilities. Responsibilities:
- Develop a process to track sales versus plan
- Maintain schedule(s) to track notices of availability (NOAs) for all Television series against each territory
- Work with the International Servicing department to maintain a delivery schedule for circulation, enforce delivery, and identify “trouble” licensees
- Work closely with the Financial Planning team to ensure actual & anticipated sales are reflected in forecasts
- Work with the Rights Management and IT teams to develop and maintain a reporting tool to track key deal terms of sales activity
- Maintain by territory and by media Ultimates for all product (Motion Picture and TV series) to serve as a baseline for setting regional sales goals
- Maintain sales & revenue budgets by sales person
- Serve as the primary liaison with Accounting to ensure proper revenue recognition and booking of deferred revenue
- Work closely with FP&A to ensure that actuals are tracking close to forecast and Budget – any deviations from forecast or Budget are analyzed, understood and investigated
- Participate and assist with monthly business operating and metric reviews, enabling discussions about the current and future state of the business including providing periodic reporting to inform decision-making.
- Ad-hoc projects as requested by management
Experience & Skills:
- The individual must be a self-starter with excellent organizational skills, keen sense for detail and comfortable in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- The position will require the individual to understand, communicate and advise on key contractual sales terms to Senior Management.
- The position will require the individual to roll up their sleeves and work with the detail.
- BS/BA in Finance, Operations, or Accounting.
- International TV distribution experience preferred but not required and conversational skills in a foreign language a plus.