Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening in our Theatrical Publicity group for a Manager, Field Publicity & Promotions, who will report to the Vice President, Field Publicity & Promotions. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, implement and execute publicity and promotional campaigns for Lionsgate theatrical releases with the field team.
- Oversee all publicity and promotional activities for all activated markets- directing 22 field agency offices covering a span of 50 US markets and Canada.
- Oversee all specialty targeted publicity and promotional campaign efforts nationwide including Hispanic/African-American/Sports/Faith and Family/other targeted and genre specific: screening programs, local promotions, grassroots efforts, events, press days, etc.
- Manage and oversee all field/digital initiatives. Responsible for forging relationships with social media influencers and field online press and work with them on securing coverage. Build on existing stunts/sites/programs the digital team is launching and help create new and innovative digital activations in the field.
- Plan and execute publicity appearance tours, promotional efforts at film festivals, conventions and publicity tie-in events. Responsible for coordinating all logistics- securing screening time slots, booth space, panel time slots, press (in studio TV & radio, organizing press days, etc), advertising, talent travel and hotel accommodations, etc.
- Book hotel rooms and function space for junkets. Coordinate junket travel for press and work with press to track run dates and secure junket pieces. Help Sabryna manage all functions of domestic press junkets and national press days including scheduling TV, print and radio press.
- Direct and manage agencies to pitch print, TV, radio and online press to secure coverage during production, trailer launches, first looks, junkets, premieres, PA tours and other press events
- Pitch and organize satellite media tours and radio media tours.
- Coordinate all Los Angeles, New York and regional promotions with radio, print, television and online partners- work with the media team to leverage promotions with media buys.
- Collaborate with media team on regional specific buys and programs for promotions such as Pandora Screening Program, local DJ influencer program, etc.
- Oversee, manage and set nationwide screening programs- screenings to include press, promotional, word-of-mouth and special requests from filmmakers.
- Create all film promotional items and press mailers.
- Track and manage field budgets for film campaigns.
- Compile and generate final reports and highlights at the end of each campaign for all regional publicity and promotional activities.
- Manage and oversee all LA promotions including pitching stations for screenings, premiere giveaways, ROE and prize pack giveaways. Responsible for providing all assets needed and working with stations on all radio creative- on air and online.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 3-5 years of industry related experience; publicity experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate tactfully and effectively with internal departments and external clients.
- Very strong and effective written, verbal and presentation skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and deal with deadline pressure
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.