Summary of Position:
Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) is a vertically integrated next generation global content leader with a diversified presence in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, premium pay television networks, home entertainment, global distribution and sales, interactive ventures and games and location-based entertainment. The Company’s film and television portfolio includes the global box office phenomenon La La Land, which won six Academy Awards®, blockbuster film franchises including The Hunger Games franchise, Now You See Me and John Wick film series as well as the ground-breaking Orange is the New Black, the fan favorite Nashville, the breakout success Greenleaf and hit STARZ series including Outlander, Black Sails and Power.
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an opening for a Coordinator to support the head of the TV Legal Affairs department.
- This position will support the operations of the legal affairs department, including answering phones, tracking status of projects, scheduling meetings & conference calls, filing and drafting correspondence for the head of the Legal Affairs Department.
- Phone support for two (2) Legal Affairs production attorneys, which includes small administrative duties for the VP Legal Affairs. Ample opportunity to draft and redline development and production legal agreements as the candidate progresses.
- This opportunity provides an excellent learning experience for an individual with a strong interest in the legal side of television.
Experience & Skills:
- The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude, who is extremely detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills and possess the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated with strong interpersonal and computer skills.
- A J.D. is required. Recent law school graduates with entertainment experience and/or intellectual property coursework are encouraged to apply.
Lionsgate offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.