Summary of Position:
Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) is a vertically integrated next generation global content leader with a diversified presence in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, premium pay television networks, home entertainment, global distribution and sales, interactive ventures and games and location-based entertainment. The Company’s film and television portfolio includes the global box office phenomenon La La Land, which won six Academy Awards®, blockbuster film franchises including The Hunger Games franchise, Now You See Me and John Wick film series as well as the ground-breaking Orange is the New Black, the fan favorite Nashville, the breakout success Greenleaf and hit STARZ series including Outlander, Black Sails and Power.
The Executive Assistant to the EVP, Alternative Programming position at Lionsgate requires a talented individual who will handle a variety of administrative duties in support of daily operations in the Alternative Programming group. The ideal candidate will have experience working for a high-level executive in the entertainment industry. Candidates should be extremely organized, have effective communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Providing administrative support including rolling calls, maintaining a heavy calendar, scheduling meetings and conference calls, coordinating pitches with networks, greeting guests, maintaining files, reports and department grids.
- Facilitating travel arrangements/reservations and processing travel and expense reports.
- Creating presentations and documents using PowerPoint/Keynote, Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Creating, maintaining and updating reports for Alternative team.
- Acting as liaison with other internal departments and external contacts to execute assignments and represent the EVP in a professional and efficient manner.
- Assisting with departmental projects and events as needed.
Experience & Skills:
- BA/BS Degree.
- 1+ Years as an Executive Assistant.
- An interest in Unscripted Television and previous entertainment agency or studio experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, ability to multi-task and be a self-starter.
- Team-player who operates in a fast-paced setting.
- Excellent communication skills needed.
- Resourceful in finding solutions to problems.
- Professional and friendly demeanor, strong work ethic, reliable, professional and positive attitude required.
- Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.