Summary of Position:
The International marketing and promotions coordinator will report directly to the Vice President, International Marketing and Promotions in the Lionsgate Motion Picture Group. Responsibilities include:
- Approvals: Route concepts and promotional materials internally for approval and provide feedback to distributors.
- Strategy Decks: Input ongoing information and updates international marketing strategy presentations and update throughout the entire marketing campaign.
- Wrap Reports: Create and develop presentation overviews of international distributor's promotional campaigns
- Status Sheets: Maintain and update excel documents with all promotions and the status (in-discussion or approved) per territory for each film for 3rd party, media, and in-theater campaigns
- Publishing: Oversee publishing campaigns for book to film adaptations. Approve movie tie-in editions of the novel and manage cross promotional activities between publishers and film distributors.
- Music and Soundtracks: Work with music department and record labels on international soundtrack activities and local artist initiatives. Connect local soundtrack contacts with distributors to ensure cross marketing opportunities are maximized
- Licensing: Work with licensing partners for prizing and cross promo campaigns
- Premiums: Oversee approval of distributor’s request for locally produced premium items
- Screenings and Events: Oversee screening approvals for promotional partners, media partners, local premieres and marathon screenings. Manage contest winner film set visits, premieres, exhibits, fan events, and ComicCons.
- Costume and Prop Displays: Manage distributors requests for costume display. Process consists of the following components: Concept approval, logistics, legal contracts, display creative approvals
Experience & Skills:
- 1-2 years experience in a marketing role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Consistent work ethic and exceptional coordination skills
- Meet tight deadlines and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Social Media savvy with knowledge of major platforms, understanding of social trends, and how entertainment integrates social media into their promotional campaigns
- Problem Solving and analysis: Independent problem solver with an analytical mindset
- Works cross-functionally with multiple departments while maintaining a strong sense of interdepartmental duties
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.